All Acer products carry the standard 1- year parts and service warranty.
Terms and Condition
- This warranty policy forms part of the Dealer Sales agreement between first time owner & Acer Philippines Incorporated("Acer"). Ownership is transferable provided Acer Philippines, Inc. receives a written notice from the first time owner. All claims for warranty will be based on this warranty policy.
- Acer warrants its product to be free from malfunctions and defects in both materials and workmanship based on date of purchase. If date of purchase is not established, warranty will start on the date seen on the Acer warranty sticker.
- If the product does not function properly during the warranty period due to defects in either materials or workmanship, Acer will, at its option, either repair or replace the defective part without charge, subject to the conditions and limitations stated herein. Such repair service will include all labors as well as any necessary adjustments and/or replacement parts. Replaced parts shall have a minimum specification equal to the original purchase. Under no circumstances shall the owner impose for higher specifications on parts to be replaced.
- Acer will serve the warranty only through repair and/or parts replacement. If replacement parts are used in making repairs, these parts maybe re-manufactured, or re-conditioned. If it is necessary to replace the entire system, it will be replaced with a reconditioned system. Defective parts become properties of Acer Philippines Inc.
- Warranty service will be provided only for Carry In units. Meaning, the owner or thru its representative will have to bring the unit for servicing to any Acer Authorized Service Centers. Should the owner insist on onsite visit, additional charges shall be billed to the owner for on-site service. field service or home services.
- Acer Philippines Incorporated reserves its right to appoint Authorized Service Centers and its personnel to serve the warranty services.
- Acer will also provide telephone assistance.
- The warranty becomes null and void if the Acer sticker is tampered or missing, or if the unit was serviced by unauthorized service center or personnel.
- The warranty does not cover: circumstances beyond Acer control; natural disasters; misuse, abuse, pest infestation; damages due to accident;damages due to broken or cracked parts; damages due to electrical surges such as lightning or sparks; removal and prevention of computer virus; software bugs & fixes; service or parts to correct problems resulting from the use of attachments, accessories, or alterations not authorized by Acer; service required as the result of unauthorized modification, upgrading or service; failure to follow Acer operating and maintenance instructions; use of the product in voltages other than designated voltage.
- Repair or replacements of defective parts without charge are Acer's only obligation under this warranty. Whole unit replacement or refund is not an option to this warranty agreement. Acer will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages resulting from the purchase, use, or improper functioning of the unit regardless of the cause. Such damages for which Acer will not be responsible include, but are not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, downtime cost, loss of use of the unit, loss of or damage to software programs or stored data cost of any substitute unit, facilities or services, or claims for such damages.
International Traveler's Warranty
The International Traveler's Warranty (ITW) is designed to cater to the service needs of jet setters who fly with their portable Acer notebooks in 47 of the most common international destinations for business travelers. ITW is considered an addition to, neither supplemental to nor exchangeable with, the local warranty provided by the Acer dealers in the country of purchase.
Acer Philippines Incorporated honors ITW only for portable Acer notebooks. Notebooks purchased in the Philippines are qualified for ITW.
Desktop computers purchased outside the Philippines are not included in the ITW. Desktop computers purchased in the Philippines also do not carry an International Traveler's Warranty.
International Traveler's Warranty carries a one (1)-year period commencing from the date of purchase provided that the owner shows proof of purchase. If date of purchase is not established, ITW will commence on the date of manufacturing.
The International Traveler's Warranty is invalid when:
- In countries where Acer does not have an authorized ITW service office.
The warranty period commences from the date of purchase:
- A formal sales receipt showing the date of purchase is your proof of the purchase date.
Service Policy for Out of Warranty Units:
Terms and Conditions
- This warranty applies to Acer products that are out of warranty or for units or parts where warranty was voided.
- Acer Philippines Inc. reserves its right to appoint Authorized Service centers and its personnel to provide services to its clients.
- Warranty for parts replaced and labor services covers for a period of three (3) months starting from date of service invoice.
- The warranty becomes null and void if the Acer sticker is tampered or missing, or if other personnel serviced the unit.
- The warranty does not cover: circumstances beyond Acer control; natural disasters; misuse, abuse, pest infection; damages due to accident; damages due to electrical surges such as lightning or sparks; removal and prevention of computer virus; software bugs & fixes; service or parts to correct problems resulting from the use of attachments, accessories, or alterations not authorized by Acer; service required as the result of unauthorized modification, upgrade or service; failure to follow Acer operating and maintenance instructions; use of the product in voltages other than designated voltage.
Note: The International Travelers Warranty is in addition to, not supplemental to or exchangeable with the local warranty provided by Acer dealers in the country of purchase. The International Travelers Warranty is available in countries where Acer has ITW service offices.